Roy Ginsburg Knows How to Sell a Law Practice.
Are you thinking, "I can do this. Who needs expert help?" How many clients have you had during your career who wished they hadn't thought that way? Don't be a cobbler whose children have no shoes.
If you are selling your law practice, you want an efficient process and the best possible price. That doesn’t fall into place on its own. As a professional, you know that the resources you put into getting the right help at the right time is not simply an expense — it’s an investment.
Invest in a Proven, Expert Law Firm Succession Process
It’s time to choose a law firm succession process that will facilitate a transition that works best for you and your clients. With Roy by your side, you can:
- Transition with confidence by receiving professional advice throughout the entire process that is supported by proven methods, expertise, and experience.
- Protect your clients and employees by maintaining confidentiality.
- Assess the right features of candidates by remaining objectively focused on capabilities.
- Avoid leaving money on the table by securing the most beneficial terms that best suit your financial and flexibility needs.
- Prevent unnecessary delays by keeping the process on track.
- Remain focused on your day-to-day practice by having an expert advisor put in the time and effort to make your transition happen.
- Sleep better and gain peace of mind, knowing your clients will be well served.
End Your Career on a High Note
Save time, avoid common missteps, maximize the proceeds for your practice and leave your clients well served. Transition out of the legal profession with the same confidence and optimism you had when you first entered it years ago.
Call Roy and Get Started on Selling Your Law Practice
Partner with a strategic advisor who can help you sell your practice in a way that sets you up for a more comfortable retirement. Roy works with lawyers nationwide. Call him today at (612) 524-5837 or connect online.